About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Almost feeling sorry..

for the Rivermen, loosing at home in shoot outs to Aeros yesterday and today to The Texas Stars-almost! And former Aeros, now Stars 'Soft Spot' got an assist.

The Aeros traded one BB for another BB.
I could not resist posting this :-), :-(
Yes, Barry Brust (Brusty) is sent back to sunny Florida and the Everblades, who will be delighted to have him back for more wins. Yes, Brandon Buck (Bucky) will again be Nr. 16 with the Aeros..and hopefully as successful here as he was there with the Blades. Why the BB trade? Well, Doobie has been returned from Minnesota.

2 comments:

LadyByngsLoveChild said...

Having Brusty back makes up for losing Bucky. The picture you sent helps a lot too. Hopefully, we get Bucky back in time for the home games (the boys are on the road for the next few), Bucky's been one of the most consistent players for the Blades so I know he's missed when he gets called up.

artandhockey said...

His consistency and sportmanship, I am sure is the largest part of the reason 'Bucky' was recalled to Aeros. Now, I know for sure of at least one person who'd rather have "Brusty" near than "Bucky" ;-)...