About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bucky's goals..

to follow up on the short interview last evening with Brandon Buck "Bucky" in which he talks about his goals (with a puck or) to achieve ;-) while in the AHL. He, of course, is aiming for NHL, as everyone of the players I've ever met. He sees himself as the Aeros 'energizer' (Bucky Bunny?) that spurs on his line and team mates. He feels he can contribute a lot while here under the tutelage of Kevin Constantine and staff.
Photo Artandhockey
Although, while enjoying balmy Florida

Photo courtesy SwampHockey
(specially after freezing in Ontario over the Christmas holiday), he also enjoyed being in one of the first lines there. Here he is not quite as advanced, but judging from what we have seen of "Bucky" in his short stints here, he is surely on his way 'up the skates' ladder!

1 comment:

LadyByngsLoveChild said...

Couldn't agree with you more. I think he has a lot of promise, and I can't wait to see him in the NHL.