About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Everblades Practice and Game Pix..

At Practice 1/20/2010
Barry Brust: Aeros pants/Blue Blades sweater awaiting...
Hartlieb, Nr. 9
GAME DAY 1
Jan. 22, 2010
Germain Arena
Florida Everblades vs. Gwinnett Gladiators
The "Other Goalie!
"Bucky" Brandon Buck, is back,
proudly wearing Nr. 84..will he be the next Corey Locke?
(also always in sweater Nr. 84!)
BB waiting .. thinking maybe..."Get on with it ?
Where IS that puck?
Ah, got it?
No, that one went thataway!
Now, Go get it!
Here I am, no way will you get a goal!
Do I have to make that slapshot?

That's it, guys .. game's over!

5 comments:

Ms. Conduct said...

That is a seriously blue practice sweater. Yikes.

Love the shots. Thanks for sharing! :)

artandhockey said...

I guess, my editing went overboard.. after all we were close to the ocean..;-)
Plus I do like cobalt blue !

artandhockey said...

BTW that OLSON,(the Defender) Nr 5 is in one of the snapshots (labelled "Ah, got it").. he, of the Brusty Hug in Bethani's pictures.. LOL.

LadyByngsLoveChild said...

Your pictures were great! I never noticed, until that game, that Bucky always has his tongue out when he's on the ice. I laughed so hard when I realized it.

artandhockey said...

A lot of players do that...
Snakelike - feeling the air where the puck might fly - just kidding!