About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wildlife at Bonita Springs.......

As promised the pics to support the blogs written on the road:



Lagoon - home to the gators!

and birds of different feathers..
'black bird/ orange beak..................Egret below

Bonita Springs resort where water is abundant...

poolside.......................
beach with palapa hut
where Eagles roam and nest.. ......Mama returning to feed...
..the eaglets

2 comments:

LadyByngsLoveChild said...

I'm pretty sure that black bird in your picture next to the egret is a double-crested cormorant. They look similar to anhingas but have a less pointy beak. Their pretty cool, they dive for fish and spread their wet wings to dry.

artandhockey said...

Thanks, I did not know that bird...