About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

True, False or All of the Above... update

As I just read this
I am not really shocked.
Disappointed, deeply disappointed - yes!
Shocked - No.
Lately we have been reading about the smear campaign about Bain, which comes straight down to the masses from the capitol. So why would it surprise me that the MET leadership does the same!
Muzzle the Media IF the printed word displeases.
Prescient ?
Enuf said.

OPERA NEWS has printed a retraction and WILL continue to publish THE MET's reviews...undoubtedly due to the outcry and outrage about 'implied censorship' from Gelb on social media.

No comments: