About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Guyz..repeat after me - NOW!

No pasaran los Marlies! No pasaran!

Not giving up, yet, as art and hockey lover I've been searching high and low for music to stir the senses, roil the emotions, boil the blood, make the skates sing, enflame the defense and the offense,too, and fan the passion for AEROS hockey tonight! ;-) ;-), not just in the fans but especially within the guyz!!!

Maybe this will do
for Anton Khudobin by Rimsky Korsakov ;-)

Too tame, maybe this will be better

I just do not want to hear this too soon "Immolation of Brunnhilde" by Wagner in Gotterdammerung (Twilight of the Gods-not that you guyz are Gods or are you?)

just saying..
SO GUYZ repeat again: "No, No Pasaran Los Marlies"!!!

No comments: