About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sleepless ...Sheepless...

yeah, even counting the proverbial sheep didn't help much last night.
My legs were made for walking..and so I feel 'mistily purple'
this lovely morning. Or is it a lovely morning?
Even my irreverent sense of humor has deserted me this morning, no doubt because of sleep deprivation.. Deep down, down, down at catacomb level zero? Making not too much sense, even to me ;-).
Maybe this hauntingly beautiful music will help?


With so much misery in Haiti......
Thank God that friends, who were recently stationed there, had already left this benighted nation.

I just don't know, why but it seems all too much.. lately.
No man is an island,

How about woman?
BASTA.. enough, finis, genug.. :-(
Time to smile again : -)!!!

3 comments:

Ms. Conduct said...

You and me both on the sleeplessness. I think now that my work meetings are over for the day, if sleep comes, I'm giving in. Sleeping at night isn't working. Beautiful music.

artandhockey said...

Must BE the weather, the losers...ah well...In reality we are so much better off than the Haitians.
Thanks for commiserating, it always helps to have a shoulder to cry on.....soft or not!

artandhockey said...

Oh, and thanks to all of you who commiserated via email rather than here... I do appreciate that you read this and sent your caring thoughts!