About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yes, the sun WAS out

and the temperatures hoovered about 40. Not to bad, for now.
The big chill is yet to come.
Bundling IS IN!
With your favorite!
Bedsheets are blossoming out in yards all around.
Some like it hot, some like it COLD!



Oh, yes, all our OH! singers are accounted for, and will arrive on time despite the BRRRR predicted, one hopes, fervently, as if that would thaw the world...and will be rehearsing Ballo over the next weeks...all the wigs are in, too, they did not miss the boat ;-)!
First Performance on Thursday January 28.. come to Opera in the Heights and let me seat you...

No comments: