About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Slaying dragons of the mind..

Green dragons, electric Blue ones.
Fire spewing dragons.
Flying dragons with wings like bats.
Dragons with forked tongue.
Dragons with scorpion sting tails.

.
Slimy dragons.
Scaly dragons with talons.
Little dragons.


Black ones with big horns
Am I the 'lone slayer'. :-)!

Where is my knight in shining armour to wields his sword?

At last, the giant dragon
step by ponderous step sinks deeper into earth
till with a last defiant flick of his tail he is gone from the mind.
And I wake screaming with aches and a giant headache.
It sure was a hell of a battle.
I'm gonna rest now!

No comments: