About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

BREAKING NEWS....

"Bucky"'s back. Brandon Buck being flown in from Everblades. To help out, while Stoner and Earl, The Pearl, are in the NORTH.
Sorry, haven't been able to find a better pix of Bucky, maybe friends at Swmaphcokey could oblige?

2 comments:

LadyByngsLoveChild said...

This is the only picture I've taken of him, the link to it is here- http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Nc9PLPJ4vnW8iK01sem0cQ?feat=directlink

I'm saving up for a fancy DSLR camera, I can't wait to take good quality pictures.

artandhockey said...

Thanks I appreciate that.