About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

WE're robbed -update with humor..

Daoust sequence
BUT NO goal, ONLY a penalty for "the Scrapper"-big SIGH.
Not I, said "The Scrapper"!
"Behave yourselves, boys", said the Ref.
and a few more:
"Bucky", "I'll get that!"
"Almond Joy"attack
" Sunny"Fraser on the hunt
"The Streak" Smith-WTF "that WAS a goal" ;-),

"Ironman"- flying to the defense........
"Avalanche"(Kalus)-"Just let me get at them!"
and the NEW Nr. 25 .."Laissez le bons temps roulez!;-).. Rouleau.
"Doobie"(speak to me with thine eyes )
and "Dimples"- "Get the hell away from MY net!"

Hope you enjoyed these photos by Chris Jerina
of the 1/13 game at Rockford.. 13 unlucky number?































am posting some photos courtesy Chris Jerina from the Hogs/Aeros game -specifically the disputed "goalie interference sequence" whci Daoust was gifted with by the ref in lieu of the goal he should have had ;-)

No comments: