About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

D.I.D. or not....

Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as Multiple personality disorder!
Just hit me.. whilst tossing and turning-weirdest thoughts always crop into my mind at night!

How could those hockey guys not develop split personalities ;-)?Being shipped south, north and back after a day or two. Always packing up a couple tee shirts and jeans, and THE suit.Which seems to be a 'must wear' item when in public. But why? Wearing jerseys and pads of a different color and, especially, number, that alone could cause memory dysfunction ..on the line of
"Am I number 84 now, or is it 16",
"Help, forgot my number and can't read my back!"
Just random ideas popping, as I said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be refering to several Aeros players?

artandhockey said...

If you say so, then yes.
But I meant players being shipped around like FedEx Air parcels all over in AHL/ECHL/CHL/NHL.. whatever!