About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

WHAT TF.. am I reading this right?

From Russo's Rants by Brian Stensaas:

"Just a quick update here before the start of today's game. Anton Khudobin's hip must be worse than Josh Harding's, because Harding is currently on the ice for warm-ups. Niklas Backstrom is out there, too, and of course he will start for tonight's game" Against the Canucks???
"Khudobin hurts his hip in warm ups for Atlanta on Friday"
Jerina Photo
AK leaving!
The Wild are 'hip - deprived'..
know, I know, not funny... just my Austrian Galgenhumor!
But and I quote from Edgar Allen Poe once more:
"Of puns it has been said that those who most dislike them are those who are least able to utter them".

No comments: