About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Rumor Mills are grinding ...

Riding to the rescue?
Per T3I post game blog, Tony Hrkac, the 'miracle worker' from last season (Nr. 14) has been signed to come back and inject his magic to form another "Circus"! And who else?
Also, since T3I can go 'backstage'( am so used to going back there to hug my opera singers, LOL), I mean of course, locker room,
we read that Rogers, Photo credits:Chris Jerina
"The Rock" suffers from a concussion, thus the scratch, even though he WAS visible AND audible as "The Voice"'s O'Donnell sidekick last night! '!
We also read that "Ironman" Noreau, may have a worse injury, x-rays of his ankle will show for sure.
On the Aeros front, that's all, folks!

No comments: