About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Found a video from E'Etoile...

For YOUR enjoyment: I got mine last night, and HOW... LOL.



this is the duet about the 'helpful'(softening the blow about OUF's pending death ;-)! Chartreuse Verte, enjoy this sip! PROSIT! A Votre Sante!



and this is a sample of a countertenor voice. Peter Lee sings from Handel's Serse, a baroque opera which, BTW will be performed by HGO in May! Unfortunately I was not able to find a clip of Roth Costanza, the Concert of Arias winner two nights ago!
And last but not least a photo of Ryan NIE, the other goalie
(all photos by Chris Jerina)..

catching, ain't he ;-),

here's "KING" Duncan Milroy!

No comments: