About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Falala Falala...

just feeling happy and content...heard some unbelievably beautiful music just now and that always makes MY day! And found this excerpt on you tube just for your listening pleasure LOL.
So have a listen and enjoy these two gorgeous male voices Tenor Bjoerling and baritone Robert Merrill (regretfully no longer singing).
Or perhaps you prefer
Eric Cutler with Nathan Gunn (both attractively ;-) alive, and often heard right here at HGO). And that reminds me that Opera in the Heights will perform "Les Pecheurs des Perles" next season! WOW can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you read the reviews of Opera in the Heights "Ballo".. was quite positive.

artandhockey said...

Yes, and I agree.