About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1111

Only 10 more days to 111111.

Now that IS earthshaking news, right?
The day after trick or treat and my brain is scrambling for normalcy ....I think!
Like this ??? HMM

So the world is still standing.

Although, for instance, in Thailand that begs the question.

Although......presidential race is heating up.
Everyone gets his/her spot in the relentless media barrage.

Although, prices go up. Unemployment rate dips a soupcon.
And more BIG guys get some real golden parachutes!
Remember the old adage "Money begets Money"?
But enough!

It's a Sante Fe kinda morning..crisp, sunny with a promise of warmth later on.

No comments: