About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday's Blues

Just how does one top a day like yesterday?
Covent Garden's Fidelio-seen at HGO
  'Prisoners out for a taste of sunlight'!
With a moving experience at the Opera,
followed by a win by one's favorite Hockey team on a beautifully WARM
(yes, you know I like it warm) day!One doesn't.
One cannot.
But there was a touching moment and you can watch
 it all here.

Other news from here, abroad and around the world are really horrid!
Since I truly don't like to write certain 4-letter or 3 letter words -
horrid and torrid must suffice, as the case may be :-)!
The so-called official media is full of that kind of stuff anyway,
way too much of it for way too long.
I often long in my NON PC way to scream "ENOUGH ALREADY"!

Guess that makes me a less than 'modern' Millie!
Not that my name IS Millie!  :-)!
Nor can I sing like Julie Andrews!
And no, I have not been around since the Roaring Twenties,
although sometimes it sure feels that way ;-)!

Basta.. it is Blah, ahem BLUE Monday!

No comments: