About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

This JUST IN from the Wild

per Russo's rant Aeros gains two but may loose others...
The "Revolving Doors for players" are gonna be busy.
I think it IS good of Yeo to call up guys from down South to give them not just a taste but a good chance at the NHL level.
And THAT thought, guys, ought to inspire you all to play your best.
Get some wins for the Aeros down here - the fans will eat it up even as they sorrow after the losses of favorites, temporarily or permanent!

GO AEROS..

No comments: