About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Calder Cup Play Off - Round One

yes, indeed.
Aeros will face OKC Barons in Round One. The best team in the division.
Thursday/Friday at TC then the action moves to Oklahoma for 3 games.
Then back to the TC if needed.

Having felt a bit under the weather I did not go to see the MIRACLE in person.
I heard it in the rising crescendo of excitement of The Voice of the Aeros as I tuned in from time to time.

Can we expect the "unfinished business" to be finished now?
Well, perhaps, the miracle will continue.
IF the,  so recently playing like men possessed, players can carry the momentum into and past the next rounds.
Que sera, sera...

No comments: