About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yeo to Go Wild

Yes, Russo's and other bloggers have confirmed
Rumours had been flying about the nomination of Mike Yeo as Wild head coach.
At a news conference tomorrow morning at 11 AM The Wild are planning to make 100% official.
Bravo for Mike Yeo!
Photo by artandhockey at rampage game 2011
He was NOT waiting here, yet, on the call up North :-)!

*Youth* will prevail in the frozen (at least during those looong wintermonths) North!
And whom among the Aeros - that are not traded or emigrated to Europe (lol, lol)- will he take with him?
What about Sydor?
Now, too, begins the guessing game re Aeros Head coach?

To Ruskowski or not to Ruskowski that is the question-to paraphrase old Will.

For continuous updates as they become known to me... keep your eyes on artandhockey!
Of course, I am posting other stuff as well, as the fancy may strike me LOL!

No comments: