About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A bit of this, a bit of that

just to whet your appetite on this, the season opener day:
Perusing the pronounciation guide for the AEROS players...
RAU to rhyme (per Aeros) with Now -- chers readers must admit our oft used rhyme WOW is a better fit...;-)!
Cuma to rhyme with KOOH-muh kinda reminded me of  'The Mikados' Grand POOH-Bah'.


And it will be the 601st game for Warren Peters tonight!
Congratulations Warren Peters!

And the Wild won their first season game last night! Scandella
with Spurgeon got a PP goal for Minnesota!

No comments: