About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Austria

celebrates today its 56th National Day.
Seinen 56. National Feiertag!
the Four in a Jeep-Vienna 1945-55
Am 25. Oktober 1955 zogen die letzten Besatzungmachtsoldaten aus Oesterreich ab.
Austria 1945-1955-
"Fleckerlteppich Oesterreich"
Please rise, and gentlemen remove your hats!
The real Austrian Anthem!
In Anerkennung des Feiertages hiermit:

And let's celebrate with:
Sachertorte, Einspaenner
und Sekt!


And for Julie Andrews Fans:
And for those, that still think this is the real anthem
(I only wish it were - really.
One could dance  it LOL)

No comments: