About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A point gained

a game lost..
that's our AEROS!  :-)
With Hackett in goal.
But the rather 'Caliente' Rampage won this one as well

 
It's gonna be a long up and down road to play offs! 
Painstakingly accumulating points!

Look, I can hear already the excuses....
So many call ups.
Tired players in 3 back to back games.
You name and it will be said.
And I can hear the coaches remarks...
for confirmation I need only go read the quotes - in the official press.
They might as well just replay them!
Enuf said!

No comments: