About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Imitation

is the sincerest form of flattery - or so they say!
Which ought to make one feel good!
Well, it ought, right?

But it feels more like being burgled of ideas.
Gotta be charitable!
Perhaps copy cat doesn't realize it did? 


Yeah - right!
Voltaire said:
"A good imitation is the most perfect originality".

I say, let them burgle ideas,
let them imitate all with enthusiasm,
hopefully with horse sense and
not too blatantly :-).

I'll just say "THANK YOU" !
Afterall, if they liked it so much they had to copy it, that's a compliment, right!!

No comments: