About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Solidly entrenched?


NO need for BEARDS :-)?
After the recent win in OT over Peoria (Spina with a hattrick and the winning goal) Rampage are rampageing ahead to within 6 points of Milwaukee for the 4th spot in the Calder Cup Playoffs. Leaving Aeros in sole possession of the last spot as of today.
Aeros play Peoria tomorrow at home. In two away games, they face Chicago on Saturday, followed by Rockford on Sunday. Undoubtedly that schedule will be considered 'too tiring' ;-) for the guyz, which has been the excuse for many underpar performances in the past.
Naturally, 'The Voice of the Aeros' in a recent blog still rooted for them to come back and compete for the last slot on the play off list :-). Alas, that may be too optimistic :-(.
The remainder of the games will, at the least, provide some entertaining hockey with a surprise or two
- maybe - sprinkled in here and there. Between call ups and injuries, the guyz might as well just play for the fun of it.
I truly feel, that they have been unwilling and /or unable to accept Coach Constantine's system, which appears be out of line with the 'North's' idea of Hockey. But since the Wild are sadly seen out of contention for The Stanley Cup, it is no wonder that its farm team, the Aeros, appear to follow suit!


Dreams are windows on life or maybe its walls to be written on
Morpheus' arms were not exactly all embracing last night.
Dream one: I appear to be 'poured into' the 'cockpit' of a tiny racing car high tailing down a stretch of highway (and no, it was NOT a Prius) with just the empty horizon ahead and then I wake up, stiff.
Dream two: Now I am on skates weaving in and out of a street bumper to bumper with cars. The cars rev engines - and I wake up, thirsty.
Skating on City sidewalks in Vienna, Austria Winter 2010.
Dream three: I am in an hammock. A world of something swirling all around. I wake up-am I blind?

No comments: