About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Dropping in on...


Dropping in, after long neglecting, on an old 'friend' - "InstigatorAlley.com" - a members only forum about Aeros/Wild.

And found a lively discussion on the current team, and much more, by long time members, members going back to the Watson years. I strongly urge my readers to check it out from time to time -just t read. Several years ago, it was impossible to become a member, which one had to be in order to be able to comment.

So, many would-be readers gave up and switched to T3I for easier access.
T3I has added so many 'bells and whistles' it has become THE source for not only Aeros , but Minors, AHL and even NHL
information.

Of course, one finds also quite a few of the InstigatorAlley faithfuls commenting on T3I.. but perhaps with less fervor.
Tonight "Aeros fight" the Lake Erie Monsters :-) - only the second time the two have met in Houston.

No comments: