About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Despite this sunny morning...

The sun also rises...


we have the Aeros/Rampage game ahead of us. It will be what? Exciting? The usual Aero-hard working, frantically skating, shooting on but not into? Or will something unexpected happen and the spirit of KK, Locke, etc. will infuse the guyz and they'll pull it off? Last night, had a chance to watch 2 games: Tampa Bay 2 (at home - not a good night for Niitimaki) vs Flyers 7 and then NJDevils 3 vs Sharks 2 (what a come back for the sharks in the 3.). I wish...I wish..


On the governor's race: Perry and White are the finalists going for "the move into the mansion" in Austin.

No comments: