About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

What's in the news lately?

1.Want to eat with (WITH, I say) Sarah Palin? It'll cost you $ 60,000 smackers! I wonder what eating WITH one or two or three Bush would cost? Won't do it, but I can wonder, can't I? Hey, you can eat with me just for the price of salad or soup. Indeed, eating with me..very economical!

2.Texas' carbon footprint is the biggest in the USA, even relative to economic output, per a recent article in the WSJ. But you knew THAT. EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas ;-).

3.So, 'roving' is making a come back...pack up your troubles and head on up the Appalachian trail, working for food on the way, as several 'hobo' singles and couples are doing right now. Hopping the trains, hiking the way, doing what's needed.

The Hobo Blues...

Seems reminiscent of the 30's? Building more Hoover Dams to give workers public employment, and since it's for their own good, whatever it'll cost, it won't be a TAX!

4. Massachusetts's health options an example to follow? Sure, if going bankrupt is the goal.

Follow the leader

5.No more troops to Afghanistan? Deja vu? No more troops to Iraq was the campaign slogan just awhile ago. CHANGE, isn't it?

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose!

Alles schon mal da gewesen!

Same old, same old!

Human nature - forget the BAD.

No comments: