About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DEJA VU...is that the future? Und etwas auf Deutsch.

Following TWEETS (finally a use for it, IMO-however, IF I had my druthers, I prefer Joe O'Donnells' play by play vivid commentary) about the away game in Austin..
Aeros won, again, as at SLICE on Saturday, by playing 3 periods without a decisive goal, to run to overtime and then to a Shoot Out, which they did win 3-2 over the Stars. "Feisty Fergie" looks more and more "Love"like. Daoust helped Rau to a goal. As I mentioned in the post after the Slice game, the team played well and cohesively, which T3I and the Aeros Tweets mentioned as well. We may have a winner..albeit with OT and SO??? ;-) Per T3I the coaches may have a dilemma on hand, the guys trying out did mostly better than the guys on contract. "Dubie" in goal worth his $$, seems like! So, what will happen to Barry Brust and Anton Khudobin?

"SOFT SPOT" Matthieu Beaudoin was not on the roster that night! So, we'll not know if and when he will score against the new Aeros! a favorite photo of MB as an Aeros.
Just read that 'home boy' ;-), Michael Grabner, the youngster from Villach, Austria who scored for the Moose last year, is back with the Moose as he did not make the cut with Vancouver. Aeros will need to watch out for him, he can, and did, score! Michael Grabner von Villach, Kaernten, der letzte Saison gross gegen die Aeros Goals erzielte, ist wieder bei der AHL'Manitoba Moose' gelandet, da er anscheinend den Trainern des Vancouver NHL Clubs nicht so richtig imponierte. Aeros sollen aufpassen, denn er kann und konnte goalen!

No comments: