About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

In the midst of life...

another of my contemporaries has left this life. Memorial Mass this afternoon. It will surely be crowded, Otmar Kolber, Hon. Consul General of Austria, was well known in the community.

Und wieder ist einer meiner Zeitgenossen von uns gegangen. Es ist wirklich ein Zeichen, man lebt nicht ewig.

Daher, nehme ich mir Zeit Sachen zu machen, lesen, schreiben usw. welche MIR Spass machen, und and're Leut' koennen mir den Buckel 'obarutschen'.......
oder noch staerker ...




Und so mach' ich heute Schluss.. morgen kommen beide Besetzungen an der OH unter die Feder ;-). Tomorrow my take on BOTH casts at the OH!

La Comedia e' finita...

No comments: