About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Have I got some ideas for you....

After listening to the NEW AEROS promo guys, ideas just poured out ....
cleaned up for family consumption, of course :-). :-)
Just trying to help them out with making THE AEROS better known in the community and in the media! ;-)
AEROS IDEA TANK BLITZES!!!!

First question every fan should be asked:
"Have you hugged your Aeros today?"

Aeros inspired new board games:
"Puckgammon"; "Goalie-opoly"; "Luck of the Drop"; "Puck Poker", "Blackpuck"; "Stickball";" Sticks and Pucks"; "Icecheckers"...

Aeros new lines in community involvement:
In the kitchen with an Aeros; Pucker up for charity; Sharpen your skates for charity;
Saving Sticks for charity; Dine with an Aeros tonight; Playing for icetime with an Aeros; Fun on Ice with an Aeros; Take an Aeros home with you; Aeros Ice Ballet; Aeros Beefcake Calendar Sale for charity;.......

Non-Hockey Moms' admonitions:
"Stand straight or you'll be a goalie";
"Clean your room NOW or I'll PIM you"

The definite Biography of an Aeros, and other books or plays:
"The Puck and I"
"An Aeros to die for"
"How to net a goalie?"
"Affairs among the pipes"
"Love is in the air"---naw, scratch that one..he is in Peoria.
"Born to skate"
"Zorro of the Aeros"
"Wild Aeros Country"
"The Day of the Aeros"
"Flight of an Aeros"
"Aeros Edge"
"Waiting for an Aeros"

Living dangerously:
"Dare to cross into the crease!"; "Ice Out"; " Skating on thin ice";
"Life on the Edge"; "Don't skate on me"; "Stick'em up or else"; "Aeros storm of the century";

Aeros at the Circus:
]" Skaters Pyramid"; "Cramming as many guys into the net"; "Flying Goalies"
"Catch a flying puck"; "Juggling pucks and sticks"; "Trained Skaters"; "The Goalie tamers"

Aeros sideline activites and sponsorships:
The Aeros Ice chorus,
Aeros Swimming Trunk Night (per loud requests from the female audience)
The Puckbunny Hop,
Ice Soiree,
Blog for the Aeros -earn college credits,
Students for Aeros,
Edu-skate an Aeros,

Aeros songs:
"Skate me to the moon"
"Skating round the Mulberry Bush"
"Tie a green ribbon around the old icehockey stick"
"I could've skated all night"
"Lonely skaters"
"Skate 'n Sticks around the clock"
"Love me tender, love me Wild"
"Say it with skates"
"Dreaming of Pucks and Goalies"
One liners:
"Skate hard, Play Hard"
"My puck or yours?"
"Feeling like a million pucks today"
"Wanna skate like an Aeros?"
"Go green - wear an Aeros jersey!"
"Have you written your Aeros blog yet?"
"Pucks 'r'us"

And the last one:
Proclaim one day a year: "Be My Aeros Day"

Ah, well you get the idea...
Guys, feel free to adopt any of these.
My readers will know where you cribbed them from.... :-D ;-D


4 comments:

Ms. Conduct said...

Awesome! Any of those involving taking players home or hugging players I'm totally down with and fully support. :D

artandhockey said...

YEAH.......lots of community involvement possible there, eh?

Anonymous said...

You ARE one crazy. Don't make fun of Hockey.

artandhockey said...

Ah, my dearest friend ANONYMOUS! Alive and well and so explicit!