About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Redemption and addition

...I feel redeemed in my initial reaction to several players at SLICE.
Per T3I, several of the players that did impress me have been given a PTO:
'Feisty Fergi' (Simon Ferguson), 'The Scrapper' Jean-Michel Daoust (yes he was, even though several of 'you all' nixed him!), Chad Rau ( rhymes with wow ;-) and I do like guys named Chad-vide my fave bass bariton Chad Karl of Macbeth fame ;-) ], natch Gregg Johnson (2 goals!!!),
Matthew (MATT! ;-)Fornataro,

Dylan (does he sing too?) Hunter

ADD the following: Andrew Hilbert WILL skate in Houston, as will 'The Streak', Nathan Smith. For pix go to my previous blogs.

Boosterclub's 'Feed the Office" went well. Boisterous young guys and gals gobbled up the food lovingly prepared by the Club's members and hauled to the office.

Just a reminder" Flapjack Fundraiser for Fight for the Cure of Breastcancer..on Saturday, October 3 from 8 -10 AM at Applebee's for just $ 7.00 pp all you can eat pancakes, sausage, juice and coffee!

No comments: