About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Moonstruck..

..seeing another two of the incredible Mr. Camera photos to choose from..."The Swoop" and "The little Shove, that could"... reminded me of the full moon, a few days ago
It rose orange colored (not blue) above the Eastern horizont, climbing steadily into the dark sky to shine in silvery splendor at its height. A huge ballon lit as if from within... magnificent and mysterious. Baying at the moon? Where did that come from?
Interesting, one is moonstruck, but never sunstruck.
Moonstruck-an emotional (positive-introvert?) experience.
Sunstroke - a (negative-extrovert?) reaction.
Fly me to the moon...not longer quite so unattainable a thought.

No comments: