About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Searching for...

just the right word.
A wordsmith in search for a word and not quite finding it!
A Senior moment or worse? Very frustrating, to say the least.
I used redemption, but really wanted to be a bit more apropos and couldn't find the word for it yesterday.
Gerechtfertigung in German is what I was looking for...... justification, maybe, defender le success, maybe.
Eureka, it finally came to me upon waking "VINDICATION"!
So, not redemption but vindication.
BIG DRUMROLL PLEASE!

Feeling good! Playing of the pipes in the wide outdoors always sounds so uplifting!

No comments: