About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yahoooo.B.U.G.s.... "d... them" bugs...

per Ms.C's elated blog on the return of BB - no, not gun, goalie!
BEWARE THE GOALIE, RAMPAGE!

On the other hand, Anton K. is flying into the snow up North to BUG for Harding who is ailing.... Earl, moving up too; while The Streak, Nathan Smith, is coming back South...super ?!?...

Most shopping is done, except for the 'spirits'..
Off to brunch today with the 'pool pals' to celebrate, not one, not two ..but three December Birthdays, and Christmas, loaded down with little "gifties" as I call them..
Now in German, gift means poison!
And some gifts, can turn poisonous :-D, or so a recent article in the WSJ proclaims while enumerating some 'gifts' that 'poison' a relationship, LOL.


Talking abot 'gift=poison....the 'bugman' was just here... hopefully the 'antsy ants' will eat the bait, take it back to their hill and DIE! or at least not reproduce....and I get my blog time back!
VERRRY interesting, according to the bugman, " THE LAW" forbids him to spray where people live... huh??? I.E. Not in bedrooms, not in livingrooms, not in closets... BUT they may spray in the kitchen where people actually prepare food! As I said, verrryyy interesting! Or so he says!
Now, the previous 'bugman' treated wherever we asked him to, and for years NOT a bug on site or in sight! With the new 'bugman's' service hired by the NEW management company, we've seen lively critters, on a daily basis, frolicking ...in the bedroom, the living room .............;-).


Well , I do exagerate a bit...but at least one critter every third day- ;-), which is one critter too many in my opinion!

No comments: