About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

on the 'oad' again...

I hate that little notebook, it seems to leave out some letters like an R, making it 'oad tip'...LOL. And spell check is not too much help there.. the suggestions are funny, sometime, or worse!
Sometimes it looks like a new language, a misch-masch of 'Genglish, Franglish or Spanglish.
If one is so inclined, it IS funny. Certainly makes the bain stain (Brain strain) to decipher what I wanted to write! It must have its own schedule WHEN to leave out the R, no way to expect it.

Now, if I could just decipher WHAT the Aeros are going to do next, NOW that would be like having a crystal ball, but really I am not a witch, which I tuly (heck - TRULY)wish I were at times.
Soon Better Half and I will be at the ATT center watching 'heat (heart) in mouth (is THAT the right expression) last year's Soft Spot (yeah YOU know who, by now) battling the newly revamped and ramped up Rampage. Moe (MORE ..darn this notebook) on that manana.

No comments: