About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowbound .. in Houston

Yes, indeed, my buddy is 'snowbound in Houston' .. because NOTHING flies to the NE during this blizzard like storm and here we are with brilliant blue skies, sun shining and even the chill temperatures are welcome, crisp, brisk, wake-up kinda temperatures.

I don't mind the chilly temps, as long as the sun shines and the sky IS blue and cloudless.Just wishing - do you read me Santa, Christkindl - that the Aeros WAKE UP as well and get a winner tomorrow, before they head home (if they can fly!!) for the 'fuzzy warm' feeling of Christmas with the families... because I am afraid, when they come back for the 26. December game, they'll be sooo rested, that...!
In the T3I blog some writers and commentators have made excuses: the team is tired...etc. Reminiscing back on last season's team's horrific travel schedule...this year's schedule is a sinecure! And they are tired? And they are veterans, most of them? Are they too veteran?
Maybe this will inspire them... Hockey hall of Fame in Toronto!Or maybe this..


And so more in the spirit of Christmas.
Do enjoy the view, guys.

Basta. Enuf said. Genug. Enfin. Finito.

No comments: