About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Before I forget...

having had several 'senior moments' lately, I better get it of my chest...
Now what was it? Ah, I remember what...at least I think so!

Did I, or not, read that Aeros' Sifers may be back on the 'big bird'' to Minnesota?

At least, Earl may stay here and score some much needed goals for the Aeros.
And another thing: reading among the hockey's world blogs and articles, does it seem only to me, that the game is getting rougher? Players out with more injuries, others being suspended for weird or outright 'nasty' (to say it politely) behavior on or off the ice, coaches exploding, referees calling strange and unusual penalties?

Is that the trickle down effect of the US Olympic team's coach's belief in getting back to the old timey rough and tumble hockey game?
"Stay out of MY crease"! Maybe?
Cloutier fight, he has just been signed to a PTO with the Rokford Icehogs.


Which reminds me of..... ;-) or does it not?

No comments: