About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Delays, delays.. sky's clear here-

and yet delays due to thunderstorms up Midwest to NE.
Now Buddy's Flight is to arrive at 11:09 PM...Just hope it'll not turn into the witching hour!
WELL: latest arrival time posted just a minute or two ago: 11:30 PM - witching hour? Now, very likely!
But not to worry.. no need for this

to get to Bush tonight - LOL

And, I have been told I have two MORE readers, wonders never cease-well, well, even without propaganda at other blogs - keep'em coming! Just DO send comments. I no longer feel 'blogging into cyberspace only'-someone or more out there are actually checking it out! Sure gives "fuzzy warmth"
Did a little research on "former" soft spots, for friends:

(you know, just for fun and while waiting for the plane to land ;-)
TR's Corey Locke now has 41 points! And leads the AHL pack in scoring.
KB's Krys Kolanos is not doing as well, only 9 points.
Marco Rosa has 20 points, Lammers 0 and Love even has 3.
My own, soft spot, I mean,Mathieu Beaudoin has 17 points, three of which a hat trick.
Now to the AEROS:
"The Scrapper: 22,
"Ironman" 21 (same number of games played ) and

"Speedy" 20 (one more game played), looking at it 'thata' way
...not too bad, eh!

No comments: