About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

No, I did not lose a glass slipper..

nor did our car turn into a pumpkin last night, although it came close, very close!
We delivered a bleary eyed 'buddy' around 12:15 AM and were snuggly home by 12:45 AM... which meant sleeping in this morning.
While we were 'hoofing' it to Bush, a friend at T3I managed to tape the interview with 'Irms' and Kassian off Channel 2. - wanna see it: go to http://thethirdintermission.blogspot.com/
just a little advertisement for that 'Numero Uno' ;-) Aeros BLOG, as if they needed it, since they have gazillion followers already, but...they do a good job, alas, without the fab photos by Fred Trask (as in last year)..just stickfigures and videos accompanying the words!
.Let me tempt you to go to "Guns and Hoses" night!

More hockey tonight in honor of Firefighters and Policemen.

So lay up 'your guns and hoses' and hie ye over to the TC for some Hockey - no promises for wins. Win or Lose it's entertainment and at low cost....can't beat that, eh!

No comments: