About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Champagne does work wonders for ...

a good night's sleep!
Up with the early birds - chirping outside the windows, and working men/women's cars rumbling past.
So now here I sit, fighting with the tiny ants,
which seem to adore the electric/electronics in the computer room, for time on the blog! Ants blooging? That idea just boggles my mind ...
Blogging IS addictive, so why am I surprised that ants wanna do it, too?
Now, I really, really need to play catch up with shopping (for ingredients of "spirited" dishes (LOL) for the "Feed the team" at x-mas), wrapping and other sundry chores.
Y'all now do enjoy a photo of Christkindl Market somewhere in Germany to get in the spirit of the season.
Happy Shopping Days! Happy Spending Days! Happy..whatever 'makes YOU happy' Days!

No comments: