About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

So my personality is GREEN...

just took a color quizz and found that I am right fashionable... GREEN.
Nowhere did it say that PURPLE/LILAC is my favorite color? Do I have to clean out my favorite purple jerseys, and restock ONLY green ones;-)?
The quizz also stated that I am balanced and neutral.. huh? Balanced, Neutral?
Where in the h... did that come from?
At least it did not categorically state I am a nurturer/nuturess?

Looking at the latest roster photos of the NEW AEROS..the averag age seems to be 24-26, with a few young'uns sprinkled amongst the veterans on ice.
Fresh faces that caught my eye: Daoust of the mischievous ear to ear grin,
The smoldering dark looks of Hunter stand out, kinda..












And Feisty Fergie, a serious mien means business!

Ryan Lannon, a "cock of the roost" type, well, he did wear the C












2 comments:

Ms. Conduct said...

Man what a bunch of hotties this team is this year. Not a bad one in the bunch!

artandhockey said...

And all so much more mature!