About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Get a life..

I have been inundated with suggestions for new and old hockey blogs I MUST read. Unfortunately, there are ONLY 24hours in the day, and I do have a life other than hockey. well , some kind of a life, anyway.

I am always open to suggestions...any kind...:-).

And I do read fast, still!
And remember most of what I read, yet!
But ... there are so many other interesting things to do, see, hear, feel, sense and taste....
Life, it is good, still so very good.
BIG SMILE

Y'all have a GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: