About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A request...

Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac.
Many blame LSD for the permanent damage to Peter Green's mental health, even Peter Green said "I took one too many LSD trips and that puts me in the 'Care and Attention'...
Happy to oblige a reader. Here it is

Below is the longer live version of the Duster Bennett song done by Original Fleetwood Mac and recorded live at the Boston Tea Party in February 1970. The intro guitar solo by Peter Green is longer ...
I really like this one.


And on the subject of Blues... one of my all time favorites: Wynton Marsalis
who also is very, very eloquent in the classical vein..
Some of you might remember the JAZZ series on Channel 8 several yearago, MC'd by him.. which was truly eyeopening. . Love music, be happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy.Thanks.

Music Junkie said...

Did not realize that Marsalis could play super Jazz AND classics. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.