About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hockey on Letterman....

If you have missed that 'moment' in time here's a short video

Now we have another pre-historic ancestress "Ardi"pithecus Ramidus - Millions of years before "Lucy"!I find it interesting that both are females! Survival of the fittest? Huh? Fetching, wasn't she?


"Oetzi" was a male but so much later in time!

Paleontology. What would we do without it? We'd never learn about where we came from.... although in SOME cases it IS easy to discern, LOL.


No comments: