About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All Stars 2011 -

in just a few words-no hype, no awesome, no huge, no other hyper attributes/adjectives here.
Somehow it hits me wrong that in the news everything is labeled awesome, huge, and other such hype.
Never mind that certain words have faded in and out in our vocabulary.
Remember: RAD? Remember COOL?
Ah well, maybe you, cher reader, is too young to remember those and others.
Right now everything is just AWESOME!

And one more thing that bugs me:
Why am I good?
When asked how are you?
As opposed to bad?
I am doing well, thank you.
NOT doing good...
unless of course, I am donating time and money to a worthy cause :-)

The AHL:
All Star game is over. East wins over West 11-8
Beaudoin second from right (no points)


Noreau no points
Locke 2 assists




The NHL:
All Star game is over as well with team Lidstrom winning over team Staal with 11-10 in a shoot out.




No comments: