About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Testing, Testing...my patience for sure

since it takes seemingly forever
(went to pool, went shopping while it uploaded-yes 1 1/2 hours) 
to post this on the blog!
A little clip from the 2/22 game..just some skating, a few goalie moves,
there was NO fight, a little 'get outta my way' in front at the net....BUT......

Now if only my crystal ball could tell me in advance when a goal will be scored  -
so I can immortalize it in the few seconds it takes to slap the puck in!!

But I shall get better at  using my point'n shoot to take a few video clips! 
Just for the hell of seeing those 'ants scurrying to and fro'..LOL!
In anticipation of tomorrow's game vs. Rockford on Sunday here,
having no intention to drive to Austin today to watch Aeros at Cedar Park, for a change.
And then there is one more game vs Rockford on Wednesday.
Then we're off to see Everblades, Blackhawks/Senators vs Panthers
plus hear 'I Lombardi' and 'The Crucible'!
And  enjoy some beachy sun! :-)!

No comments: