About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's official..

Carson McMillan
The Aeros won again! 
And I was NOT wearing an Aeros Jersey, again :-)!

4-1 over the Hogs! Empty Netter by McMillan makes it 4!
They sure kept the Hogs penned up!

Of course, their play improved with the addition of Ortmeyer and  O'Sullivan.
Of course, they have found a formula that works!
Of course, the goalies are living up to their reputations.
Of course, the coaches' system has taken root.
Of course, there have not been too many injuries.
Of course, it can't be that Kalus is a scratch all the time now,  with no reports of injuries.
Of course, the parent team, the Wild, are also healthy, and winning for the most part.

Gotta be that,not wearing my Aeros Jersey :-)  
Afterall I am here!
And they played there!
 Wearing anything but the Aeros Jersey - THEY WIN!
Wearing the Aeros Jersey - they loose.
Of course I am just kidding?
It does seem uncanny, however.
And since today of all days, I am into Verdi - I'll just celebrate with this (from Verdi's Aida)-
there's definitely no Aeros Jerseys in sight ;-)!



No comments: