About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Update before going up North (east)



Joel Broda, Center, signed for 3 years to entry level contract by Wild.



What is an entry level contract:

"Players between the ages of 18 and 21 must sign "entry-level" contracts for their first three NHL seasons. Those aged 22-23 are entry-level players for two years, those aged 24 for a single year.
Entry-level players are subject to maximum salaries and bonuses.

The maximum entry-level salary will rise to $925,000 per year by the time the current collective agreement expires in 2011".


Really, it is so necessary to 'hang' on pronouncements of Russo and The Third Intermission regarding "Dimples" Khudobin's hockey future.
(Do you remember THAT year?)...and much more.

I guess I will have to wait till next week to read MORE!

No comments: